I don’t know why this “ Old Crow” choose my blog, this is just another loner blog. But I’ll be happy to join this game ( beside I’ve downloaded all of his graphic novel from his previous blog too, and that’s comfort sanctuary for me). I know nothing of this such a game, but I respect the invitation, so I follow the rule of game here:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog, that nominated you.
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers.
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog.
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
First, the questions given and my answers are these:
- Cowboy hat or beanie cap? Cowboy hat, because it’s protecting all around my skull anatomy.
- Boots or sneakers? Sneakers, it’s lightweight, casual, and replaceable.
- If you had one chance to have just one of your drawings come to life, who would you draw and why? Empty white or dark black. ( I’m I having suicidal tendency?)
- Have you ever felt the urge to punch anybody for no particular reason and how did you prevent it from happening? Ignore the second part if you did punch the dude, but I’d like to hear more about it. Yes, most of the time. Just deep breathing and moving into another place. ( and then trying to create some intended accident to him, I’ve never let somebody go that easy, we need to reduce man population by the way)
- If Mickey is a mouse, Donald is a duck, Gladstone is a gander, and Pluto is a dog, then what the fuck is Goofy??? Goofy is an inbreeding result between honey bear and dog. Those species come from similar family, a long distance family.
- If you knew you were going to die within an hour and have the chance to do just whatever you like once, what would you do? Breathing. Enjoying free oxygen is the best gift to maintain our metabolism, or people may call it “life”, whatsoever.
- Why does this number 7 look like a hoe? That’s perspective bias, 2 dimensional perspective bias.
- Would you trust a barber who has no hair? Why not? Having no hair means he know how to cut the hair effectively. I come to the barber to cut my hair, not to ask for their hairstyle advice. Balding your head and stylish haircut come with similar price, the first option is cost effective, you’ll need to meet the barber again next year.
- The serial killers always walk in leisurely slow paces while the victims always run as fast as she/he can. Then how come the serial killers always catch up with the victims anyway? That’s the beauty of relativity theory. They’re against Paradox Zeno.
- If you fell in love with somebody you’re not supposed to fall in love with, and you knew that the only way you two can be happy together is by sacrificing the happiness of those others closest to you, would you still do it? And if your answer is no, why not? No. There must be another option, and love is biochemistry, so you should change the chemical element with another identical chiralic atomic structure, it will create similar result: love.
- If by some impossible magic your mother (or father) and your wife (or husband) switched bodies, and the only way to undo it is by having sex with one of them, either your mother (or father) in your wife’s (or husband’s) body or your wife (or husband) in your mother’s (or father’s) body, what would you do? Changing body and consciousness or just body only? Please be spesific, changing body should including changing consciousness, because the brain structure must be different, it’s just like swaping the engine of Defender into Cherokee.
Then I have to mention the fact about me, the Maximillian. Nothing special, I’m just common blogger like everybody else. I like trees, I like animal, I hate human’s ego, I love food, I like silent situation, I enjoy free oxygen, I feel jazz music, I love outdoor adventure, I enjoy martial sport, I like math and applied science, and I support Bonobo to replace human race, soon. Next, I have to choose 3- 11 blogger with less than 3000 followers. I choose it randomly, because I observe many blogs. But that’s okay, I’ll nominate:
And now, the 11 questions need to be answered by the nominees:
- Bruce Wayne the Batman, or Tony Stark the Iron Man?
- Believe the non existence of God or the God doesn’t care mankind’s belief?
- Joining the crowd of religious non spiritualist, or alone as spiritualist unreligious?
- Being nice as common sense moral standard, or behaving nice as adaptive behavior? ( human interaction)
- Espresso with sugar or Cappucino no sugar?
- Human genocide by mass poisoning or nuclear bombing ?
- Land Rover Defender or Jeep Wrangler?
- Christina Hendricks or Gwyneth Paltrow?
- German Shepherd canine or Thoroughbred horse?
- Reducing earth human population or finding another livable planet ?
- Dan Brown’s or Nassem Nicholas Taleb’s?
Enjoy it Mate, your call now.